Burst Nation Radio

Tuesday, 8 March 2016

Payments From Bitcoin Aliens Faucets

It's that time of the week where the Bitcoin Aliens team do there payment run and for me this week it was a pretty good week earning just over 350,000 satoshi from all three faucets.

Payment Proofs:

Alien Faucet

DailyDoge

Weekend Bitcoins

Each week I post my payment proofs on my portfolio over at Passive Earner as it helps me keep track on how much I have made for each faucet.I also use Passive Earner to promote and advertise my best faucets which helps me get referrals.

My Portfolio

3 comments:

  1. €€€€€€€ BITCOIN FAUCET ROTATOR €€€€€€€
    * CLAIM 10 THOUSAND Satoshis in just 3 MINUTES.
    * MAXIMUM Satoshi from Claim ratio.
    * HIGHEST PAYING FAUCETS, starting at 5,000 satoshi per claim.
    $$$$$$$ http://www.iacbit.org/faucet-rotator/ £££££££

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you think about exchanging with the ultimate Bitcoin exchange service: YoBit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make free bitcoins over at FREE BITCOIN Faucet. 223 to 22,258 satoshis every 60 mins.

    ReplyDelete